![]() | ||
|
ME, Junie Lee Wei Ying, Pigsoil, juni3, J, just call me whatever you want, and I'm perverted - who isn't? A hearty Saggitarius, 081296 is the day I arrived! I heart writing stories and that'll never change. Lives in the lil' red dot, SINGAPORE! Was an Andersonian (2003-2008) and currently a Mayflowerian (2009-), I'll never forget my schools! There's gonna be drama in my life, so stay tuned. LIKES, Dramas! Stories! Bowling! Writing! Basically anything that's random and funny and good. Oh, my good friends (: WANTS, Many many things. You sure you want to know? A meet-up with the old sickopals. HATES, Not planning to elaborate! Ask me if you wanna know ;D |
Put in your links here. Don't remove the credits. Thank you. From Junie- Oh Ernest, don't be so polite. I WILL edit it as I like, you smartypants. Designer: (inflammatory) ![]() | |
|
Friday, February 22, 2008
I guess my life's back on... / 18:14
After much pressure from the human life,My life's back on... With more obstacles... And pressure that normal people(with frens) won't feel... I guess you know what I mean... I never wanted my life to be destroyed... Neither did I want it to be getting back on track with a whole lot of obstacles... I guess this is how my life goes.... I'm in a serious dilemma... Even if I share it with people... It's too serious, I can't get the answer... No one can... Except for the person who caused this dilemma......... Now I will be asking this questionS------- What are frens, and what are they for? And what should they do, and what should they not do? How must they show their title as "your fren"? End of questions, start of answers------- My answers are not the correct ones... Or at least I am not sure whether they are true or not... 1. Frens are people who stay with you in the worst of times, don't tease you, don't insult you. They exist because they need frens---Like us.... 2. They should share your burden, help you, listen to your problems...And many more! THEY SHOULD NEVER INSULT YOU, MISS YOUR BIRTHDAY PARTY, AND EVEN TEASE YOU. 3. They can show their title by doing what they are supposed to as your fren. And avoiding-or never think about it-those No-Nos. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I'm not really sure of those answers.... My answers can be ignored.... Ok... Help me think it over... And tell me the answer.... Good-bye, JuNi3... |