![]() | ||
|
ME, Junie Lee Wei Ying, Pigsoil, juni3, J, just call me whatever you want, and I'm perverted - who isn't? A hearty Saggitarius, 081296 is the day I arrived! I heart writing stories and that'll never change. Lives in the lil' red dot, SINGAPORE! Was an Andersonian (2003-2008) and currently a Mayflowerian (2009-), I'll never forget my schools! There's gonna be drama in my life, so stay tuned. LIKES, Dramas! Stories! Bowling! Writing! Basically anything that's random and funny and good. Oh, my good friends (: WANTS, Many many things. You sure you want to know? A meet-up with the old sickopals. HATES, Not planning to elaborate! Ask me if you wanna know ;D |
Put in your links here. Don't remove the credits. Thank you. From Junie- Oh Ernest, don't be so polite. I WILL edit it as I like, you smartypants. Designer: (inflammatory) ![]() | |
|
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
六年级生活的压力 / 13:41
哇。。。六年级的生活好辛苦啊!我受不了啊!虽然在六年级的生活能学到很多新东西。。。但功课实在太多啊!要是老师能减轻功课的负担,我们就会那么多压力。父母亲要我们去很好的中学,但是功课的负担太多,使我们不能专心温习功课。再加上父母给我们的模式考卷,我们简直是压力太大!老师和父母们,求求你们吧!减轻功课的负担吧! |