![]() | ||
|
ME, Junie Lee Wei Ying, Pigsoil, juni3, J, just call me whatever you want, and I'm perverted - who isn't? A hearty Saggitarius, 081296 is the day I arrived! I heart writing stories and that'll never change. Lives in the lil' red dot, SINGAPORE! Was an Andersonian (2003-2008) and currently a Mayflowerian (2009-), I'll never forget my schools! There's gonna be drama in my life, so stay tuned. LIKES, Dramas! Stories! Bowling! Writing! Basically anything that's random and funny and good. Oh, my good friends (: WANTS, Many many things. You sure you want to know? A meet-up with the old sickopals. HATES, Not planning to elaborate! Ask me if you wanna know ;D |
Put in your links here. Don't remove the credits. Thank you. From Junie- Oh Ernest, don't be so polite. I WILL edit it as I like, you smartypants. Designer: (inflammatory) ![]() | |
|
Friday, May 9, 2008
/ 21:15
Lalala...Exams Are Over!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 19 days left... TO KOREA!!! Hahaz.... Morning so sianz... Jia Wei, Hannah, partner each other, I partner Jasper. Then forgot why Jasper and Jia Wei fight, then Jasper was spraying water at Jia Wei the whole time... -.-.. Zzz... Then after go on.. Science! Not hard la.. Then recess! Went to Chinese Room.. Horribly made ourselves so malu.... Blur la! Then go AVA Room.. Then when Ms Thai, Ms Seah grouping us, During that period of time, Keep on laughing... Cos' dunno what Charmaine C or Vanessa say.. Then keep laughing like siao.. Then, we were grouped into.. Well, Grouped into 6/7.. Then we chose festivals to be the theme, become food.. Vanessa complained about Chloe.. The rude girl... I just brushed it off. So we were fighting over the marker... LOLS. Then done le, SOMETHING REALLY FUNNY HAPPENED! REALLY FUNNY LEH! Can't say wadd... -,- Haha... Gonna report everyday now.. Cos Exams Are Officially Over! 19 Days Left yeah? HAPPY EXAMS OVER DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |