![]() | ||
|
ME, Junie Lee Wei Ying, Pigsoil, juni3, J, just call me whatever you want, and I'm perverted - who isn't? A hearty Saggitarius, 081296 is the day I arrived! I heart writing stories and that'll never change. Lives in the lil' red dot, SINGAPORE! Was an Andersonian (2003-2008) and currently a Mayflowerian (2009-), I'll never forget my schools! There's gonna be drama in my life, so stay tuned. LIKES, Dramas! Stories! Bowling! Writing! Basically anything that's random and funny and good. Oh, my good friends (: WANTS, Many many things. You sure you want to know? A meet-up with the old sickopals. HATES, Not planning to elaborate! Ask me if you wanna know ;D |
Put in your links here. Don't remove the credits. Thank you. From Junie- Oh Ernest, don't be so polite. I WILL edit it as I like, you smartypants. Designer: (inflammatory) ![]() | |
|
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
/ 17:08
Today was so boring...Aiya, the marks... HORRIBLE. I HATE MY EXAM MARKS!!!! GAHH~ English-74% Science-67.5% Maths-74% Chinese-83.5% HMT-73.5%[forgot] Zzz.... SEE THE ENG AND MATHS 1 MARK AWAY FROM A AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Today stay back slack~ Sat with... ting ting, nessa, charmaine chong for lunch... then suddenly rmb MTV got show UK Top 10 AHHHHH can't watch *sobs* then ting ting go liao i do my hw and listen to songs then charmaine chong and nessa keep irritating me then we call randy irritate him then suddenly abt 1.55 lidat charmaine chong dad call say charmaine chong need go change money for korea then charmaine chong started hitting my butt [-.- i dunno y she did that] then me and nessa chase her to general office there then nessa and charmaine chong go hide [zzz...see how siao they are] then finally, charmaine chong gtg liaoz then me and nessa go thru whole sch talking abt 无聊 de stuff then we go canteen the p1s are flooding the canteen!! zzz... then i gtg... then she like following me lidat -,- thats all... buh-bye! |