![]() | ||
|
ME, Junie Lee Wei Ying, Pigsoil, juni3, J, just call me whatever you want, and I'm perverted - who isn't? A hearty Saggitarius, 081296 is the day I arrived! I heart writing stories and that'll never change. Lives in the lil' red dot, SINGAPORE! Was an Andersonian (2003-2008) and currently a Mayflowerian (2009-), I'll never forget my schools! There's gonna be drama in my life, so stay tuned. LIKES, Dramas! Stories! Bowling! Writing! Basically anything that's random and funny and good. Oh, my good friends (: WANTS, Many many things. You sure you want to know? A meet-up with the old sickopals. HATES, Not planning to elaborate! Ask me if you wanna know ;D |
Put in your links here. Don't remove the credits. Thank you. From Junie- Oh Ernest, don't be so polite. I WILL edit it as I like, you smartypants. Designer: (inflammatory) ![]() | |
|
Sunday, July 13, 2008
/ 14:47
Ah, Korea! I shall start posting now. Arrived at the airport, met my friends, and I was in this totally freaking out mood to go to Korea... So shiok lor. I finally can go airport in June. Yay!!! Then I arrived at Korea. The airport is warm. Just plain warm. We passed Immigrations and went to the convenience store downstairs, and a lot of us bought gum! GUMMY GUM... Then went outside, jumped onto coach/bus. Really spacy... Here's a pic of the girl beside me. Haha. So we boarded the bus and headed for the creepy place, Sunbi Town. Here are more pics. I dunno what they doing hor. They sitting behind us. And... *drum roll* He's wearing his sleeping mask with his sunglasses. Lame right? Then we arrived at Dadamsambong. Three mountains... ETC ETC. Anyway, next was lunch. Wow, steamboat.... After lunch was street market time. Now this is sick. MingXiang eating wormies. Then we went on to the cave. Due to unhappy memories there(I fell), I would not want to post the pictures. Then next was a wedding of Galvin and Alina! HAHA! FAKE LA! Just acting nia. I don't want to post too. Anyway, at the Sunbi Town... CREEPY SIA. Got some ghosts there. And the toilet is... FILLED WITH INSECTS LA! Spooky. Pig and Pig! Double the pigness! (Pigs are cute okay?) Haha. Then a few more pics I lazy post. Tell me if you want the pics, and I'll send. So... I think thats it for the day. Will post about second day soon! |