ME,

Junie Lee Wei Ying, Pigsoil, juni3, J, just call me whatever you want, and I'm perverted - who isn't? A hearty Saggitarius, 081296 is the day I arrived! I heart writing stories and that'll never change. Lives in the lil' red dot, SINGAPORE! Was an Andersonian (2003-2008) and currently a Mayflowerian (2009-), I'll never forget my schools! There's gonna be drama in my life, so stay tuned.

LIKES,

Dramas! Stories! Bowling! Writing! Basically anything that's random and funny and good. Oh, my good friends (:

WANTS,

Many many things. You sure you want to know? A meet-up with the old sickopals.

HATES,

Not planning to elaborate! Ask me if you wanna know ;D
Put in your links here. Don't remove the credits. Thank you.

From Junie- Oh Ernest, don't be so polite. I WILL edit it as I like, you smartypants.

Designer: (inflammatory)






Click to view my Personality Profile page
Saturday, November 8, 2008
/ 19:28

Hello guys!
Long time no see yeah?
Or rather, long time no update XD
I'm rather busy nowadays, with my FanFics and my shows on tudou.
Oh yeah, check out winglin.
I'm currently writing there.
I have... about... I don't know how many stories I wrote.
Less than 10.
Just check out winglin.
There're many stories there~
Anyway, update on my life.
Um, long long time.
Nothing much happened, really.
Just that we experienced TOUGHNESS during rock climbing.
It is painful.
And I think GradNite was really...
Ok la.
Thanks for the efforts though.
=)
I'll be updating about korea and posting more pics.
Wahaha!
Stay tuned!
And check out winglin!

juni3/PigSoil