![]() | ||
|
ME, Junie Lee Wei Ying, Pigsoil, juni3, J, just call me whatever you want, and I'm perverted - who isn't? A hearty Saggitarius, 081296 is the day I arrived! I heart writing stories and that'll never change. Lives in the lil' red dot, SINGAPORE! Was an Andersonian (2003-2008) and currently a Mayflowerian (2009-), I'll never forget my schools! There's gonna be drama in my life, so stay tuned. LIKES, Dramas! Stories! Bowling! Writing! Basically anything that's random and funny and good. Oh, my good friends (: WANTS, Many many things. You sure you want to know? A meet-up with the old sickopals. HATES, Not planning to elaborate! Ask me if you wanna know ;D |
Put in your links here. Don't remove the credits. Thank you. From Junie- Oh Ernest, don't be so polite. I WILL edit it as I like, you smartypants. Designer: (inflammatory) ![]() | |
|
Thursday, November 27, 2008
QUIZ TIME! / 21:03
I didn't even know I was tagged by Charlee to do this thing -.- Anyway, ON NOW.1) who was the last person who tag you? -charc 2)The relationship between you and him/her is? -um... I never found myself saying this before -.- ...dearie... 3) your 5 impressions of him/her is? -crazy X 5 can or not? XD no la, crazy, cute, bubbly, hyper, imaginative 4)If he/she becomes your enemy, you will... -I dno... treat her like an enemy la -.- but I dno if we will, 5) What will you say to the person whom you like very much? - I don't know if we're compatible, but just to be sure, let's check. 6)The characteristic(s) you love about yourself is.. -nothing. 7)The characteristic(s) you hate about yourself is.. -everything.(im not being emo or wdv you call it.) 8)For the person you hate, you say -GO TO THE HELL YOU CREATED. 9)What do people feel about you? -how in the world would I know? 10) Who do you have a crush on? -um... heh. its pretty much obvious now. 11) The most ideal person you want to be is -too many choices, but i'll settle for myself. 12) Pass on this quiz to 10 person -charc -yt -charlee -hannah -nessa -randy -.- -lynfei -ruiwen -clifford -zhengwei (you know what, i'll just type the answers -.-) -never, unless either of them were les. -heh, still dno. -how in the world would i know what colour clifford likes? -he's a IT geek, sorta, and a robotics person, and dadada -a hyper+crazy funloving bebu fan -she's the person who passed me this quiz, and also my sickpal and my scriptreader. in short, she's great. -OMG zhengwei's bestie?! ruiwen lo. -okay, urm, disturbing -.- i do not want to comment on the sexiest boy. um, charlee! (LOL) -woo, purple! -yes... -dearie. -nessa and randy? no -.- -tan, name teckjie with a clifford infront. -um, maplefreak? -at times, i wish you would go to hell. -he doesn't need any. -um, A LOT of kpop bands -.- SUJU, SNSD, DBSK DADADA -somewhere damn far away, at least from my house. -i think so... and its one of them. -you stop playing PIRATE! -.- -LOL i can't pinpoint this. zhengwei doesn't even like anyone... OH WAIT, i think i know who... it was very tiring for me to do this -.- |