ME,

Junie Lee Wei Ying, Pigsoil, juni3, J, just call me whatever you want, and I'm perverted - who isn't? A hearty Saggitarius, 081296 is the day I arrived! I heart writing stories and that'll never change. Lives in the lil' red dot, SINGAPORE! Was an Andersonian (2003-2008) and currently a Mayflowerian (2009-), I'll never forget my schools! There's gonna be drama in my life, so stay tuned.

LIKES,

Dramas! Stories! Bowling! Writing! Basically anything that's random and funny and good. Oh, my good friends (:

WANTS,

Many many things. You sure you want to know? A meet-up with the old sickopals.

HATES,

Not planning to elaborate! Ask me if you wanna know ;D
Put in your links here. Don't remove the credits. Thank you.

From Junie- Oh Ernest, don't be so polite. I WILL edit it as I like, you smartypants.

Designer: (inflammatory)






Click to view my Personality Profile page
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
MOVIEBUFFTIME YO! / 15:29

Once again, it's really rare for me to be posting nowadays. With the Sec1 posting and everything -.-

Anyway, it's time for me to post about an issue I recently got hooked on. It's a movie, a very nice one at that. And I'm not talking about action-packed films like Batman or Superman, it's something very rarely known.

Redemption Maddie - A 2007 film

Director: Aaron King
Cast (only those that I know of, the leads mainly, but there's more. Check imdb or wikipedia or whatever other sites for more info): Allison Scagliotti (Mindy from Drake&Josh, Abby from OneTreeHill), Kevin Montgomery
Sypnosis: In the wake of tragedy, 14 year old Maddie Clifford employs sex, insulin syringes, and an ill-fated rabbit in her disquietingly poignant search for salvation.

It's a good movie, still hoping to watch it. It's quite sad though, from listening to the synopsis... Alright, bye for now.