![]() | ||
|
ME, Junie Lee Wei Ying, Pigsoil, juni3, J, just call me whatever you want, and I'm perverted - who isn't? A hearty Saggitarius, 081296 is the day I arrived! I heart writing stories and that'll never change. Lives in the lil' red dot, SINGAPORE! Was an Andersonian (2003-2008) and currently a Mayflowerian (2009-), I'll never forget my schools! There's gonna be drama in my life, so stay tuned. LIKES, Dramas! Stories! Bowling! Writing! Basically anything that's random and funny and good. Oh, my good friends (: WANTS, Many many things. You sure you want to know? A meet-up with the old sickopals. HATES, Not planning to elaborate! Ask me if you wanna know ;D |
Put in your links here. Don't remove the credits. Thank you. From Junie- Oh Ernest, don't be so polite. I WILL edit it as I like, you smartypants. Designer: (inflammatory) ![]() | |
|
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
/ 23:00
Tagged by charc.1. What is your favourite food? - Um, so many :) 2. What is your favourite thing to do? - Writing fics, 3. What is your feeling right now? - Sleepy, silly. 4. What kind of boyfriend do you want? - OMG so many conditions, but I think now must be someone who writes or knows how to appreciate fanfics. 5. Is there someone in your heart right now? - Hm. I don't know. 6. Do you think you can survive without money? - Okay, um, no and yes. 7. Are you afraid of pain ? - Oh, YES YES YES. 8. What you feel like doing now ? - Writing fanfics. 9. If there is someone you love ; will you confess to him? - If I can bring myself to. 10. List 5 people that you love now? - My friends, family, people who love me, my readers, my inspiration-ers. 11. If you like one guy but he dont like you ; what would you do? - I will never confess this way, only making myself lose face. 12. If you have 3 wish granted, what will it be? - Get much more readers, publish a book, more wishes 13. If you have a chance to be rich or happy, which one will you choose - Happy. 14. If you have a chance; which part of your character you would like to change - MY WHOLE CHARACTER. 15. If you're unhappy, what will you do? - What else? Curl up and cry? Die? 16. Which countries you like the most? - SG, JP, KR, US 17. Which is your favourite CCA? - Nothing specified. 18. Are you happy? - Half-half. 19. Is there bothering you right now? - Yes. The 5 people: - Charc, - SYT, - Nessa, - Charlee, - Hannah. - - - One quiz done. - - - 1. The person who passed you this quiz is... - Charc. 2. Your relationship with him/her is.... - Dearie? 3. Your 5 impressions of him/ her: - SUPER crazy, hyper, cute, chio, sunny 4. The most memorable thing he or she has done for you: - Stick/stand up for me =) 6. If she becomes your lover, you will... - Break up immediately. 7. If she becomes your lover, things he/she should improve on... - Nothing. If I love her (which will never happen), I shouldn't find any flaws with her. 8. If she becomes your enemy.... - Treat her like an enemy la what else. 1. Vanessa 2. SYT (no need do.) 3. Randy 4. KJ (don't ask me who this is, a guy okay.) 5. Hannah 6. Chiayien 7. Charlee 8. Ernest 9. Clifford 10. Lynfei 18. Who is no.6 having a relationship with at the moment? (Chiayien) - I think no one. 19. Is no.9 a male or female? (Clifford) - A guy. 20. If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing? (Charlee & Lynfei) - Maybe. But they won't be together. 21. How about no.8 and 5? (Hannah & Ernest) - Um, okay no. 22. What is no.2 studying? (SYT) - She's still in primary sch, or sec sch, not yet in uni. 23. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3? (Randy) - Some hours back. 24. What kind of music band does no.8 like? (Ernest) - Never bothered to ask, never will have to know. 25. Does no.1 has any siblings? (Vanessa) - One older sister. 26. Will you woo no.3? (Randy) - Um, I seriously don't know. Half half. 27. How about no.7? (Charlee) - Maybe, if she was hot enough. LOL, no way la. 28. Is no.4 single? (KJ) - I don't know. Seriously. 30. What is the hobby of no.4? (KJ) - I don't know. Seriously. 31. Do no.5 and 9 get along well? (Hannah & Clifford) - Not sure. 32. Where is no.2 studying at? (SYT) - Previously at APS, now I think she want go Deyi. 33. Say something casually about no.1 (Vanessa) - Crazy and cute inside out. 34. Have you tried developing feelings for no.8? (Ernest) - HECKHELL NO! 35. Where does no.9 live at? (Clifford) - I have no idea, no idea at all. 36. What colour does no.4 like? (KJ) - I don't know. 37. Are no.5 and no.1 best friends? (Hannah & Nessa) - I think so. 38. Does no.7 likes no.2? (Charlee & SYT) - Duh. They're best friends. 39. How do you get to know no.2? (SYT) - Through school. 40. Does no.1 have any pets? (Vanessa) - N.O. 41. Is no.7 the sexiest girl in the world? (Charlee) - HELL YEAH OKAY! SHE IS! 42. Do you think its possible if no.4 and no.5 date each other? (KJ & Hannah) - Um, I don't know. They don't know each other. 43. Say something more about no.6... (Chiayien) - She's cute! 44. What is your relationship with no.8... (Ernest) - Friends. 45. List all the schools that no.1 to no.10 are in and originally from: 1. Anderson primary school 2. Anderson primary school 3. APS 4. PRPS 5. APS 6. APS 7. APS 8. APS 9. APS 10. APS 46. What would you do if no.10 hates you? (Huiqi) - I don't know. 47. Which of the following are in a relationship? (No.1 to 10) - None, I don't know. 48.How did you first met no.3? (Randy) - School first year. 49. How would you react if no.3 and no.10 are together? (Randy & Lynfei) - GRATS BUDS! But I think it will never happen. 50. Last question! What would you do if no.10 tells you she is pregnant? (Lynfei) - She won't now. -.- DONE OMG. |