![]() | ||
|
ME, Junie Lee Wei Ying, Pigsoil, juni3, J, just call me whatever you want, and I'm perverted - who isn't? A hearty Saggitarius, 081296 is the day I arrived! I heart writing stories and that'll never change. Lives in the lil' red dot, SINGAPORE! Was an Andersonian (2003-2008) and currently a Mayflowerian (2009-), I'll never forget my schools! There's gonna be drama in my life, so stay tuned. LIKES, Dramas! Stories! Bowling! Writing! Basically anything that's random and funny and good. Oh, my good friends (: WANTS, Many many things. You sure you want to know? A meet-up with the old sickopals. HATES, Not planning to elaborate! Ask me if you wanna know ;D |
Put in your links here. Don't remove the credits. Thank you. From Junie- Oh Ernest, don't be so polite. I WILL edit it as I like, you smartypants. Designer: (inflammatory) ![]() | |
|
Sunday, January 4, 2009
/ 15:48
i just remembered something we did yesterday on our way to anchorvale cc. the BANANA song/cheer! lyrics may be wrong but hey, who am i? i'm not a photographer, no photographic memory =Xme and charlee do banana song: peeping through the window what do people see if you want to jia geng jio come and look for me find me tonight by the moonlight find me tonight all alone i have something to show you something YELLOW AND LONG one banana, two banana, three banana four five banana, six banana, many many more many~many~more~~~~~~~~ - - - is that the whole thing? i don't remember. only this part. then the one syt did: peel banana, peel peel banana shake banana, shake shake banana eat banana, eat eat banana shit banana, shit shit banana (the rest is some jumbled up nonsense that consists of eat and shit remix LOL) anyways, perform these banana songs/cheers with your pals and make your day a banana-ie day! |