![]() | ||
|
ME, Junie Lee Wei Ying, Pigsoil, juni3, J, just call me whatever you want, and I'm perverted - who isn't? A hearty Saggitarius, 081296 is the day I arrived! I heart writing stories and that'll never change. Lives in the lil' red dot, SINGAPORE! Was an Andersonian (2003-2008) and currently a Mayflowerian (2009-), I'll never forget my schools! There's gonna be drama in my life, so stay tuned. LIKES, Dramas! Stories! Bowling! Writing! Basically anything that's random and funny and good. Oh, my good friends (: WANTS, Many many things. You sure you want to know? A meet-up with the old sickopals. HATES, Not planning to elaborate! Ask me if you wanna know ;D |
Put in your links here. Don't remove the credits. Thank you. From Junie- Oh Ernest, don't be so polite. I WILL edit it as I like, you smartypants. Designer: (inflammatory) ![]() | |
|
Friday, January 9, 2009
school; 090109 / 20:45
woohoo, today rocked (slightly more than yesterday, read on to find out!) had my first pe lesson and it sucked. and also had my cca exhibition (the rocking part) yays. i'm blogging for my school today and music.okays, first period was pe (duh) and um, we got to fill in some form about our fitness crap. ANYWAYS, okay, i accept the fact i'm overweight - I'M OVERWEIGHT! I'M OVERWEIGHT I'M OVERWEIGHT I'M OVERWEIGHT I'M OVERWEIGHT I'M OVERWEIGHT I'M OVERWEIGHT I'M OVERWEIGHT I'M OVERWEIGHT I'M OVERWEIGHT I'M OVERWEIGHT I'M OVERWEIGHT I'M OVERWEIGHT I'M OVERWEIGHT I'M OVERWEIGHT I'M OVERWEIGHT I'M OVERWEIGHT I'M OVERWEIGHT I'M OVERWEIGHT NOOOOOOOOO I'M OVERWEIGHT. IMPOSSIBLE. MY GROWTH SPURT HAVEN'T OCCURED OKAY?! BUT WHEN IT DOES YOU GUYS ARE GONNA BE SO GOING DOWN! okays. we had to run 0.8 KM around the school (outside school) and it equals to 800m. sure on car its like what, so fking short, but on land and foot its so fking long. its equivalent to you running after some icecream truck just to please your other half. okay i cursed a lot on the journey but it totally SUCKED and its a fact. some people enjoy it (crazy) anyways the 'cher for PE was ms chew, she's quite cool. okay we did pushups, crunches (or crunchies who cares. who would remember the spelling?!) and jumping jacks. pushups - wasn't as hard as i thought, i thought i would collapse at the first second, but didn't. so i'm lucky. crunches (or crunchies -.-) - okay, its like situps but with your leg hanging in midair. i don't know which one is easier. okay maybe this one. i'm stupid. jumping jacks - FUNNY OKAYS! its like, our jumping jacks not synchronized one then 'cher had to whistle to make us move one step and etc. then some of us didn't hear ms chew say this time she whistle once we do the whole thing, then in the end our moves weren't synchronized again (okay this part is getting too too too TOO messy.) attracted much laughter, happy moment for 1I'09. then its EL, we kinda got "lectured" (with many smiles and giggles in it -.-) by miss li, but yeah overall we did SOME stuffs, okay, then its recess. i hate recess, as usual. but this time i didn't waste time to change (i don't plan to in future) from my pe to uni, so i quickly go queue =D yay had a proper recess today, no tummyaches whatsoever. then it was literature OMG ITS LIKE SO FUNNNNNNN CAN?! for those of you who remember =D okay um we were asked to read "The Teacher" in our Little Ironies book, but i forgot =/ nevermind only three pages, finished it in 15mins. so mrs thomas asked us to group ourselves into groups of 5, or 4-6. then i teamed with khiawoon, wenyu, xiaoying, then 'cher told us the roles of the members. got leader, asst ldr, encourager, time-keeper, and recorder. anyway groups with 6 can have the roles mentioned PLUS one more encourager, and groups with 4 can cut out the asst ldr. so khiawoon - leader, wenyu - time-keeper (right?), xiaoying - encourager (right? i think i mixed up the jobs...), and me :D - recorder. okay so next we went to court. HAHAS NOT COURT IN SINGAPORE LA! i would call it "Supreme LIT Court" HAHAS! (i need to tell you the story in order for you guys to understand the "court case") um, got one little fickle 'cher that complains about ONE particular student, a sec4 tan geok peng (fictional i guess) and well, tangeokpeng (tgp) de standard of english is... really, really bad. okay the 'cher was like complaining the whole way, then um, in tgp's composition My Happiest Day, assigned by this fickle 'cher, talked about her family and her father who hits the family when he isn't happy, then the happiest day of hers was when she didn't needed to stop school (at first she needed due to financial problems). okay this fickle 'cher (this 'cher is so... asshole.) say tgp's work is like (shit) then alamak, her next compo (forgot the title) kana criticize AGAIN. tamade. i read until (zzz) scold the 'cher. then in the end, tgp jump off the eleventh floor. (end of story) so then mrs thomas say we boys v girls, in a court case. boys - prosecutor (say the 'cher, Mr X, is GUILTY of INDIRECTLY causing tgp to commit suicide) girls - defence (say Mr X is NOT GUILTY of INDIRECTLY causing tgp to die.) okay arh, IMO only arh, i think Mr X is wrong. girls should totally be the prosecutor and say the stupid Mr X is guilty lors. cos he is. where got people criticize until what's left is NOTHING? aiyoh then the "debate" continue. actually this whole thing is a debate -.- test our skills. anyways, judges are - eileen lau and xiling, lol they really never say anything HAHAS! only the girls v boys. up till now we fair-fair de. no win no lose -.- this debate didn't end when LIT ended. so end up need continue to next friday hais. (i'm so anticipating for the ending okays. its like an unfinished drama. hehehe.) then mrs thomas asked who wanna be lit rep. then i was thinking, no more class committee at least try for lit rep la. so in the end me and yixuan got it. two reps =D and no offence, i'm supposed to collect the paper for the groups in LIT class, then i saw Jason (6.9 APS '08)'s group. he's leader, and the group name... PONYO! AHAHAS! i asked him when i saw the paper. okays why they named it ponyo. cos jason went mad over singing ponyo. now he's ponyo, he sings ponyo, we call him ponyo (he responds). seriously ponyo is a girl -.- but nevermind, not saying Jason's gay, but he reminds me of ponyo LOL! so tadah, end of LIT. then MT. not much to talk about, but we went to the library. YAYS but no zhenglaoshi/miss tay today =( its mdm lee/leelaoshi. anyways we had to copy some crap again -.- everytime copy copy copy, hand will spoil de leh. then lunching. yays i got my well-deserved lunch =D then i heard that brien cheow (6.5 APS '08) joining bowling, i asked him to quit (cos he was everytime curse me get asthma attack -.-) but okay la, got won over. anyway he was saying i'm stupid. cos i didn't know whats reactive bowling ball, polyester ball, etc. (i read up on that the minute i got home okays. didn't really understand it, but whatever. i'm using my ball and that's that. and maybe getting wristguard, since my wrist totally become so weak -.-) anyways, talk about the cheerful stuff. um, slacked after lunch with chiayien/siitin. we were guessing was it gna be a girl or boy that comes out of the glass doors from the hall. haha. quite boring. anyway i found my class scattered outside the hall, saw jason and some other people watching happy tree friends. yucks. then we went into the hall (like finally -.-) and CCA EXHIBITION WOOHOO! got led by junyang and some other guy around cca exhibition's booth. don't remember the order, but we DID visit enterprise club, band, chineseorchestra, dance (modern, chinese, malay, indian), sports (badminton, table tennis, basketball, bowling, taekwondo, sailing), uniformed groups (ncc, npcc, stjohn's, scouts, girlguides), media and publications, choir (ask jason to join and sing PONYO!) that's all right? nevermind. i got all hyped up at enterprise and bowling. 2nd and 1st cca of my choices. enjoyed the performances of choir, band, CO, dances at the end of exbihition. :D have you guys made up your choice? hehehe. i know no one from 1I would tag here but, pls, if you google my name you guys won't get here but somehow, over the rainbow you will :D hais, got some kind of intimidated by brien's statement during lunch today. brien cheow, i promise never to DISrespect you again (maybe sometimes ;D) but okay, i promise never to disrespect you and call you korkor. so pls teach me the different types of bowling balls + additional equipment required! thank you thank you! korkor. HAHAS! music yo. um, i'm on Stay My Baby - Miranda Cosgrove, On The Line - Demi Lovato feat. JoBros, Love Lockdown - Kanye West, Headstrong - Ashley Tisdale, He Said She Said - Ashley Tisdale, Shawty Get Loose - Lil' Mama feat. Chris Brown and T-Pain. i choose headstrong, he said she said, shawty get loose as the songs i use to make up dance moves in my room ><" okays, goodnight everyone. its 11.49pm now and i'm not going to sleep yet. so goodnight. junie. |