![]() | ||
|
ME, Junie Lee Wei Ying, Pigsoil, juni3, J, just call me whatever you want, and I'm perverted - who isn't? A hearty Saggitarius, 081296 is the day I arrived! I heart writing stories and that'll never change. Lives in the lil' red dot, SINGAPORE! Was an Andersonian (2003-2008) and currently a Mayflowerian (2009-), I'll never forget my schools! There's gonna be drama in my life, so stay tuned. LIKES, Dramas! Stories! Bowling! Writing! Basically anything that's random and funny and good. Oh, my good friends (: WANTS, Many many things. You sure you want to know? A meet-up with the old sickopals. HATES, Not planning to elaborate! Ask me if you wanna know ;D |
Put in your links here. Don't remove the credits. Thank you. From Junie- Oh Ernest, don't be so polite. I WILL edit it as I like, you smartypants. Designer: (inflammatory) ![]() | |
|
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
/ 20:50
wow. im blogging too much xD good or bad? whatever lah.anyways, i'm here to share a story that is so good. by singaporean author low kay hwa. um, not afraid to admit, i was blog-hopping then found this blogshop, i looked through the items and found these books they were selling. okay, by low kay hwa. so what caught my attention was um, Journey (a story about a girl and her mum and their strained relationship and what happens when the mum says she [the mum] got cancer.) and I Believe You (a lovestory between juniorcolpeople. quite tragic, like Journey) i looking for these books seriously. out-of-print de leh! need go website order, walao eh. anyways, check out the books on goodybooks.com i'm dozing off now. catching the new ch8 show. i find "meiqi" and "meihui" really chio xD and the "sisi" walao she like us like that leh. so similar. okay bye. junie. |