ME,

Junie Lee Wei Ying, Pigsoil, juni3, J, just call me whatever you want, and I'm perverted - who isn't? A hearty Saggitarius, 081296 is the day I arrived! I heart writing stories and that'll never change. Lives in the lil' red dot, SINGAPORE! Was an Andersonian (2003-2008) and currently a Mayflowerian (2009-), I'll never forget my schools! There's gonna be drama in my life, so stay tuned.

LIKES,

Dramas! Stories! Bowling! Writing! Basically anything that's random and funny and good. Oh, my good friends (:

WANTS,

Many many things. You sure you want to know? A meet-up with the old sickopals.

HATES,

Not planning to elaborate! Ask me if you wanna know ;D
Put in your links here. Don't remove the credits. Thank you.

From Junie- Oh Ernest, don't be so polite. I WILL edit it as I like, you smartypants.

Designer: (inflammatory)






Click to view my Personality Profile page
Thursday, February 12, 2009
bored out of my wits; / 21:24

posting for the sake of my blog not dying. though it has nine lives.

funny things happened.

sad things happened.

abrasion happened -.-

three spares (1, 2, 3 pins) today =D

bowling ftw.

jersey for cca is the most horrible thing (though we had fun discussing).

and i'm lagging behind for maths/geo/lit/chinese.

in overall, all my subjects are BADDDDDDDD.

i'm on the verge of getting pushed back to normalacad.

if that happens, i don't wanna live anymore. NO LA, joking.

I WANT DO CLASS BLOG FOR 1 INTEGRITY!!!

and a class party (with chalet and WWW of course!) at the end of year.

if we all pass and get into expsec2.

yeah, that's about it.

and i think i'm the worst in class (based on grades and character.)

my dream of becoming SL is no more le la -.-

hundreds of people can be more efficient.

why would teacher pick someone like ME (no confidence, no initiative, no leadership qualities whatsoever, no good grades, no good fitness) ?!

alamak. i'm getting emo again -.-

I WANNA BE AN SL!

to some people, i'm thinking too far ahead and they think i'm overestimating myself.

i think like that sometimes.

and i'm not good in keeping up with posting.

this post is for fun y'know?!

oh, AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY TWINKLETWINKLELILSTAR CHARLEE! going on sunday for your bday party yeah. see you soon!!! and i miss you =(

man, life in 1integrity rocks and sucks at the same time. no one is as vulgar/sick/funny as the four of us who laugh everytime in class (yuenting, charlee, randy, me). esp no more music in maths which randy and me call... sick music. HAHAS; remember? now no one sick sick de. 6.6 is the sickest class but isabelle thinks 6.7 is. so not lorhhs. no la, joking -.-

APS 6.6'08 I MISS YOU! where did all our sickness go?

i miss doing sarcastic comments about sickness.

i miss laughing about the slightest stuff.

i miss random-ing.

i miss 6.6'08.

but, it's better to let go of the past and stick with the present.

1integrity, I LOVE YOU!

but 6.6'08 will never dissolve.

i love both classes.

and 1integrity is still not bonded enough =(

juniepigsoil.