ME,

Junie Lee Wei Ying, Pigsoil, juni3, J, just call me whatever you want, and I'm perverted - who isn't? A hearty Saggitarius, 081296 is the day I arrived! I heart writing stories and that'll never change. Lives in the lil' red dot, SINGAPORE! Was an Andersonian (2003-2008) and currently a Mayflowerian (2009-), I'll never forget my schools! There's gonna be drama in my life, so stay tuned.

LIKES,

Dramas! Stories! Bowling! Writing! Basically anything that's random and funny and good. Oh, my good friends (:

WANTS,

Many many things. You sure you want to know? A meet-up with the old sickopals.

HATES,

Not planning to elaborate! Ask me if you wanna know ;D
Put in your links here. Don't remove the credits. Thank you.

From Junie- Oh Ernest, don't be so polite. I WILL edit it as I like, you smartypants.

Designer: (inflammatory)






Click to view my Personality Profile page
Friday, February 27, 2009
i'm in so deep shit; / 19:31

today was horrible.

thoroughly, thoroughly horrible.

except that teeny bit that cheered me up that teeny bit.

ok.

so i went for swimming and i improved by that teeny bit.

but when i went back to school, i almost cried.

cos during recess chiayien told me i got minor offence.

cos of yesterday's damn diulian situation.

it was real childish.

now i can't be an sl.

not just that, mdm faridah will pull us out and even maybe describe the situation to the whole class.

i'm dead meat.

i'm in dead shit.