![]() | ||
|
ME, Junie Lee Wei Ying, Pigsoil, juni3, J, just call me whatever you want, and I'm perverted - who isn't? A hearty Saggitarius, 081296 is the day I arrived! I heart writing stories and that'll never change. Lives in the lil' red dot, SINGAPORE! Was an Andersonian (2003-2008) and currently a Mayflowerian (2009-), I'll never forget my schools! There's gonna be drama in my life, so stay tuned. LIKES, Dramas! Stories! Bowling! Writing! Basically anything that's random and funny and good. Oh, my good friends (: WANTS, Many many things. You sure you want to know? A meet-up with the old sickopals. HATES, Not planning to elaborate! Ask me if you wanna know ;D |
Put in your links here. Don't remove the credits. Thank you. From Junie- Oh Ernest, don't be so polite. I WILL edit it as I like, you smartypants. Designer: (inflammatory) ![]() | |
|
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
i'm really sorry; / 19:11
i...i wanna apologize again, but its for a different gender. to the boys of 1i'0, i'm sorry for all that i've done that offended you. examples, weixiang, jason etc etc. you know, me having a long face is contributed to by problems in p6. anyone who knows me for that long would know, i have a long face and its natural. i'm not like jason who can smile all day and take nothing too hard. i can't smile. i'm tired. fatigue. f-a-t-i-g-u-e. i'm so worried i may fail my maths, when i've never failed it before. i'm sorry guys. i'm real sorry. i can't talk anymore, i spent a long time trying to fight back the tears. |