![]() | ||
|
ME, Junie Lee Wei Ying, Pigsoil, juni3, J, just call me whatever you want, and I'm perverted - who isn't? A hearty Saggitarius, 081296 is the day I arrived! I heart writing stories and that'll never change. Lives in the lil' red dot, SINGAPORE! Was an Andersonian (2003-2008) and currently a Mayflowerian (2009-), I'll never forget my schools! There's gonna be drama in my life, so stay tuned. LIKES, Dramas! Stories! Bowling! Writing! Basically anything that's random and funny and good. Oh, my good friends (: WANTS, Many many things. You sure you want to know? A meet-up with the old sickopals. HATES, Not planning to elaborate! Ask me if you wanna know ;D |
Put in your links here. Don't remove the credits. Thank you. From Junie- Oh Ernest, don't be so polite. I WILL edit it as I like, you smartypants. Designer: (inflammatory) ![]() | |
|
Thursday, February 26, 2009
life has been so different these days; / 19:17
my post starts from describing tuesday to today.TUESDAY 24/02/09 woots. today rocked for some reason. oh! yeah, some 1ians agreed to going escape. manage to persuade bryan not to go. sorry about that, bryan. was on cloud nine that day. what's more, cca was funn. lots of sick jokes and laughter with isabelle, eugene, yaoliang, chuanwei. WEDNESDAY 25/02/09 rocked and sucked a little. average can? THURSDAY 26/02/09 sucked lots. sucked incredibly lots. so it's like... something real bad (that i'm lazy to explain) happened during art when 'cher nv come. got punished by OM Ng. how scary was that. though it's like... on the verge of crying yet didn't. he didn't say anything about adding a minoroffence to morf. so i took it as he didn't. but i know, sooner or later, mdm faridah will come looking for us. which is like, so laokui?! sadded. but still, cca cheered me up. cos i continue laughing and sick joking. though isabelle was forced to go to the other lane. anyways, yeah, overall average. though cca was funniest today. juniepigsoil. |