![]() | ||
|
ME, Junie Lee Wei Ying, Pigsoil, juni3, J, just call me whatever you want, and I'm perverted - who isn't? A hearty Saggitarius, 081296 is the day I arrived! I heart writing stories and that'll never change. Lives in the lil' red dot, SINGAPORE! Was an Andersonian (2003-2008) and currently a Mayflowerian (2009-), I'll never forget my schools! There's gonna be drama in my life, so stay tuned. LIKES, Dramas! Stories! Bowling! Writing! Basically anything that's random and funny and good. Oh, my good friends (: WANTS, Many many things. You sure you want to know? A meet-up with the old sickopals. HATES, Not planning to elaborate! Ask me if you wanna know ;D |
Put in your links here. Don't remove the credits. Thank you. From Junie- Oh Ernest, don't be so polite. I WILL edit it as I like, you smartypants. Designer: (inflammatory) ![]() | |
|
Sunday, February 22, 2009
maybe the people who pull the fallen sky off you are sacreds; / 17:39
wow.1i has a class blog. i miss sixsix lots :( well, sixsix has a classblog too. i miss sixsix alrights. i'm lucky to have planned a classparty on 15march, 5.30pm. it's reliving my memories. yet... life in 1i... sometimes sucks. 1ians, anyone wanna go escape? bryan's agreed. anyone who wants can tell me/bryan. but it's a fact. people in 1i are drastically different from sixsix. i miss the sick jokes and random laughters from sixsix. people in 1i are cool, friendly, smart, etc etc. but the sickjokes, randomlaughters are all gone. and the unity. sure, 1integrity could be the most united class. but under this, are we seriously united? okay, we are. but still! 1ians dislike 1ians. I'M we form CLIQUES so soon! cliques = a group that several people are in, either for similar interests or just plain friendship. *i hate that feeling. both of you bring emotions to my daily life. you see me talking to you guys almost everyday. yet i hate that stupid feeling. talking yet no true interaction. i see you everyday, i see you NOT everyday. two different guys. please. i hate that feeling.* juniepigsoil. |