ME,

Junie Lee Wei Ying, Pigsoil, juni3, J, just call me whatever you want, and I'm perverted - who isn't? A hearty Saggitarius, 081296 is the day I arrived! I heart writing stories and that'll never change. Lives in the lil' red dot, SINGAPORE! Was an Andersonian (2003-2008) and currently a Mayflowerian (2009-), I'll never forget my schools! There's gonna be drama in my life, so stay tuned.

LIKES,

Dramas! Stories! Bowling! Writing! Basically anything that's random and funny and good. Oh, my good friends (:

WANTS,

Many many things. You sure you want to know? A meet-up with the old sickopals.

HATES,

Not planning to elaborate! Ask me if you wanna know ;D
Put in your links here. Don't remove the credits. Thank you.

From Junie- Oh Ernest, don't be so polite. I WILL edit it as I like, you smartypants.

Designer: (inflammatory)






Click to view my Personality Profile page
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
where did all the laughter go?; / 18:16

why...

1i, please.

if i did something wrong, i WILL clarify it.

but...

i don't even know what i did wrong.

being boring, writing stories in class.

are those wrong?

if they are, i...

to jiemin : if you still think i spread the message about you and wtl to chiayien they all, i'm serious, I DID NOT. i can swear with my life that i did not tell them about you and wtl. if you still can't believe it, then what else can i do?

to huiyi : did the question at the swimming'pool offend you? sorry, i really didn't know what OTHER ways there was to interact between us.

to eileen.l : okays, you're really hyper and all, but did i offend you?

to eileen.t : the maximum is not cursing zac'efron. sorry if i did offend you, but it was just for that time being.

to hongxuan : not much interaction, probably my character offended you. sorry.

to yixuan : probably my actions offended you. sorry.

to xiaoying : sorry, sorry for anything that offended you.

to zhichean : sorry again, sorry for everything.

i think, though it may not be true, the person i owe a huge apology to is jiemin.

i really desire to go out with my friends, like what i did with nessa, charc, charlee, yt.

i really desire to have some common interest with my friends, like what i did with nessa, charc, charlee, yt.

1integrity, boys and girls, i'm truly sorry. would all of you forgive me for my abstract personality?

i really can't continue, for tears will soon drop.