ME,

Junie Lee Wei Ying, Pigsoil, juni3, J, just call me whatever you want, and I'm perverted - who isn't? A hearty Saggitarius, 081296 is the day I arrived! I heart writing stories and that'll never change. Lives in the lil' red dot, SINGAPORE! Was an Andersonian (2003-2008) and currently a Mayflowerian (2009-), I'll never forget my schools! There's gonna be drama in my life, so stay tuned.

LIKES,

Dramas! Stories! Bowling! Writing! Basically anything that's random and funny and good. Oh, my good friends (:

WANTS,

Many many things. You sure you want to know? A meet-up with the old sickopals.

HATES,

Not planning to elaborate! Ask me if you wanna know ;D
Put in your links here. Don't remove the credits. Thank you.

From Junie- Oh Ernest, don't be so polite. I WILL edit it as I like, you smartypants.

Designer: (inflammatory)






Click to view my Personality Profile page
Saturday, March 21, 2009
the gambatteh boy; / 14:08

Hello peepos. I shall be posting in caps for the rest of my life. Nah, who am I kidding? I just like typing like I'm a polite girl. Which I'm not.

Anyway, the title of this post is The Gambatteh Boy, which will be my mascot for this series of posts that will come on my blog from time to time. This series is....

Reality Check, One Two Three!

Okay, so you see. Reality Check, One Two Three! is a series of posts for me to review stuff. It can be ANYTHING. From Celouples (Celebrity Couples), items sold in blogshops, books, music, all the way to characters in stories or shows. Yeah. Whenever I load Reality Check, One Two Three!, there will be some sub-categories like...

Gambetteh, Losers!

Crappin' At Crap Centre!


Okay, so these two sub-categories will either show up together, one at a time, or none at all! Depends if I got anything to review.

So yeah, hope you guys will enjoy this series of reviews ;D

PIGSOIL!