ME,

Junie Lee Wei Ying, Pigsoil, juni3, J, just call me whatever you want, and I'm perverted - who isn't? A hearty Saggitarius, 081296 is the day I arrived! I heart writing stories and that'll never change. Lives in the lil' red dot, SINGAPORE! Was an Andersonian (2003-2008) and currently a Mayflowerian (2009-), I'll never forget my schools! There's gonna be drama in my life, so stay tuned.

LIKES,

Dramas! Stories! Bowling! Writing! Basically anything that's random and funny and good. Oh, my good friends (:

WANTS,

Many many things. You sure you want to know? A meet-up with the old sickopals.

HATES,

Not planning to elaborate! Ask me if you wanna know ;D
Put in your links here. Don't remove the credits. Thank you.

From Junie- Oh Ernest, don't be so polite. I WILL edit it as I like, you smartypants.

Designer: (inflammatory)






Click to view my Personality Profile page
Monday, March 2, 2009
i'm bored and i'm a sadist; / 18:14

so.

i have nothing else to say.

anyway, i'm going to edit some stuff with the openoffice programme.

*twenty minutes later*

i'm back peepos.

today, i'm not going to talk about my life (because it sucked?).

i'm going to talk about X-MEN!

no la, jokingg.

just some random stuff.

...

so maybe i SHALL talk about my life.

for today,

i'm so damn lucky ;D

well well well,

i'm looking forward to FINALLY getting started on our geo project and IPW -.-

and friday's science centre.

and tues+thurs cca.

wonder when we'll get our JERSEYS ;)

that's all, short post.

i cheered up.

to someone:

what the damn hell is wrong with you?
it's just a joke they took oh-so too seriously.
they can't tell if i'm sarcastic or not.
well then, i'm SO sorry i disturbed your life by living.
hypocrite.
i'm trying my best to make you get a good impression of me.
though i don't like you.
i still like him,
i MAY have likeD you.
but that was last time.
so it isn't true now.
but well, my living is here and i'm trying to contribute.
it's like YOU do -.-
well, stop saying anything for that matter.
i'm sick and tired of seeing YOU.