![]() | ||
|
ME, Junie Lee Wei Ying, Pigsoil, juni3, J, just call me whatever you want, and I'm perverted - who isn't? A hearty Saggitarius, 081296 is the day I arrived! I heart writing stories and that'll never change. Lives in the lil' red dot, SINGAPORE! Was an Andersonian (2003-2008) and currently a Mayflowerian (2009-), I'll never forget my schools! There's gonna be drama in my life, so stay tuned. LIKES, Dramas! Stories! Bowling! Writing! Basically anything that's random and funny and good. Oh, my good friends (: WANTS, Many many things. You sure you want to know? A meet-up with the old sickopals. HATES, Not planning to elaborate! Ask me if you wanna know ;D |
Put in your links here. Don't remove the credits. Thank you. From Junie- Oh Ernest, don't be so polite. I WILL edit it as I like, you smartypants. Designer: (inflammatory) ![]() | |
|
Sunday, March 22, 2009
i'm in my own life; / 16:09
Woots. I'm going back to my ESCAPE GAME ERA, a time where ESCAPE GAMES ruled my brain. Everytime I go play ESCAPE GAMES, I confirm check comments section for walkthrough and follow. Stupid right? It's nice to complete the game on first try so I first hit go check comments section.I once played this ESCAPE GAME, it mentioned Holocaust inside. At that time, I never heard of Holocaust before. So when I checked the walkthrough, I discovered there was a picture of a corpse inside. Yeah, I got too freaked to continue. But in the end still go see the picture xD ... And it was just a body on a beach folding chair. Sure, the body was pale like Edward's face (no offense). But it's just the body -.- It looked like an ALIVE person tanning. Blah. Anyway I going back to the ESCAPE GAMES ERA, it's like dinosaurs living again. Nevermind. Try it if you want, it's at escapegames24. Click click click! A lot of games. *gasp. The thing is majority of the games is in Jap, so if you don't understand I still suggest walkthrough. I swear to huntam Antis. Huntam-ing soon. Antis boo. PigSoil! |