![]() | ||
|
ME, Junie Lee Wei Ying, Pigsoil, juni3, J, just call me whatever you want, and I'm perverted - who isn't? A hearty Saggitarius, 081296 is the day I arrived! I heart writing stories and that'll never change. Lives in the lil' red dot, SINGAPORE! Was an Andersonian (2003-2008) and currently a Mayflowerian (2009-), I'll never forget my schools! There's gonna be drama in my life, so stay tuned. LIKES, Dramas! Stories! Bowling! Writing! Basically anything that's random and funny and good. Oh, my good friends (: WANTS, Many many things. You sure you want to know? A meet-up with the old sickopals. HATES, Not planning to elaborate! Ask me if you wanna know ;D |
Put in your links here. Don't remove the credits. Thank you. From Junie- Oh Ernest, don't be so polite. I WILL edit it as I like, you smartypants. Designer: (inflammatory) ![]() | |
|
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
on cloud seven; / 18:42
i'm on cloud seven today.two clouds were gone cos of some things. but anyway, today rockked. so the main point of this was focused on LIVINGCORNERSUPERPEEPOS (the morning was boring like shit) and also the EGGDROPCOMPETITION. so... tianlong is so smart?! he got a damn good idea for the egg drop competition, to see which classes (sec1) can throw the egg down in the stuff you wrap it in. then he applied the concept of air inside basketball (science much?). so basketballer-professional indeed. then before tianlong could tell the guy who was going to throw the egg from 2ndfloor HOW TO THROW IT PROPERLY, he ran away. dno is jason or bryan(richard). then jason (in the end laa) he threw it wrongly. to think we keep cheering "1i! 1i! 1i!" then some of us like, scold him? (damn it. at this point, i have erased what i typed two times already. i'm lazy to retype -.-) anyway! we sort out the misunderstanding then a few of us (we may be few, but we have lots of POWERR!) RAWR! stay back to deco living corner. then lots of laughter. WE ARE THE SUPERPEEPOS! c'mon, let's rock. mdm faridah asked someone to help her with marks key-in. i did. then we continue deco living corner. funny kay? then sayhao came. then lol much more laughter. i just enjoyed it. yeah i cheered up! woots! juniepigsoil. |