![]() | ||
|
ME, Junie Lee Wei Ying, Pigsoil, juni3, J, just call me whatever you want, and I'm perverted - who isn't? A hearty Saggitarius, 081296 is the day I arrived! I heart writing stories and that'll never change. Lives in the lil' red dot, SINGAPORE! Was an Andersonian (2003-2008) and currently a Mayflowerian (2009-), I'll never forget my schools! There's gonna be drama in my life, so stay tuned. LIKES, Dramas! Stories! Bowling! Writing! Basically anything that's random and funny and good. Oh, my good friends (: WANTS, Many many things. You sure you want to know? A meet-up with the old sickopals. HATES, Not planning to elaborate! Ask me if you wanna know ;D |
Put in your links here. Don't remove the credits. Thank you. From Junie- Oh Ernest, don't be so polite. I WILL edit it as I like, you smartypants. Designer: (inflammatory) ![]() | |
|
Monday, March 30, 2009
i'm very frustrated, but who isn't?; / 18:30
Okay. I'm very frustrated. With several things.1, I'm losing very much confidence. Well, I didn't have a lot to begin with but still, the numbers are decreasing everyday. From 5% to 4% and down it goes. After seeing the tips that other SL-wannabes (which have potential, too) gave, I'm abiding by them and trying to make everything go smoothly. And following what Senior JieChern said in LMS, I think I should give up on pleasing the rest of the 1Ians. What's the point of doing all these pleasing anyway? 2, So, what's the point - the reason behind this question is here. What's up with you huh? You see me, turn away abruptly. Either that or you scold me indirectly (I said INDIRECTLY). What's the point of doing PLEASING when you're the only one that I can't? This thing is going nowhere and I don't want to continue. This second point relates back to the first point. When I try to please you (INDIRECTLY), I'm losing my chance of becoming SL because I soften up. So it's all interdependent. Therefore, I made a decision. I will follow JieChern's advice - SERVICE BEFORE SELF. I'm not going to, for fear of my social crisis, give up on being SL. I'm not going to just SAY that I want to be an SL. I'm going to DO whatever it takes. If the social crisis just deteriorates like a rock from the roof, I don't care. There's no one in the class who seems to share my thoughts. Okay, those that do are seriously my great friends. I'm really grateful to those who are sharing my thoughts. But you, YOU, think I have a long face right? Well, the long face originated from YOU. I'm not afraid of saying that anymore. YOU are the reason behind the long face. It's YOUR fault yet you complain about it. Turn all you want when you see me. Walk away all you want. Avoid me all you want. But I'll never, ever please you AGAIN. Sure, you may not even give one shit to it, but being an SL is more important than YOU yourself. I don't want to talk about it anymore. I hate you, you, and you. I wish you go to hell. |