ME,

Junie Lee Wei Ying, Pigsoil, juni3, J, just call me whatever you want, and I'm perverted - who isn't? A hearty Saggitarius, 081296 is the day I arrived! I heart writing stories and that'll never change. Lives in the lil' red dot, SINGAPORE! Was an Andersonian (2003-2008) and currently a Mayflowerian (2009-), I'll never forget my schools! There's gonna be drama in my life, so stay tuned.

LIKES,

Dramas! Stories! Bowling! Writing! Basically anything that's random and funny and good. Oh, my good friends (:

WANTS,

Many many things. You sure you want to know? A meet-up with the old sickopals.

HATES,

Not planning to elaborate! Ask me if you wanna know ;D
Put in your links here. Don't remove the credits. Thank you.

From Junie- Oh Ernest, don't be so polite. I WILL edit it as I like, you smartypants.

Designer: (inflammatory)






Click to view my Personality Profile page
Sunday, March 22, 2009
kinderbueno owns; / 20:11

Hello.

KINDERBUENO OWNS! <3

Go, KinderBueno!

LOL!

Was crapping here because I got nothing better to do. I still got LOTS of homework to do.

Panic Attack - Cannot be psychologist T.T

juniepigsoil!