![]() | ||
|
ME, Junie Lee Wei Ying, Pigsoil, juni3, J, just call me whatever you want, and I'm perverted - who isn't? A hearty Saggitarius, 081296 is the day I arrived! I heart writing stories and that'll never change. Lives in the lil' red dot, SINGAPORE! Was an Andersonian (2003-2008) and currently a Mayflowerian (2009-), I'll never forget my schools! There's gonna be drama in my life, so stay tuned. LIKES, Dramas! Stories! Bowling! Writing! Basically anything that's random and funny and good. Oh, my good friends (: WANTS, Many many things. You sure you want to know? A meet-up with the old sickopals. HATES, Not planning to elaborate! Ask me if you wanna know ;D |
Put in your links here. Don't remove the credits. Thank you. From Junie- Oh Ernest, don't be so polite. I WILL edit it as I like, you smartypants. Designer: (inflammatory) ![]() | |
|
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
an overlook of life; / 20:44
(ANGMOH today ;D I'm typing in angmor today. Well, everyday too but today is appropriate caps day ;D)Okay, so I have been in this Let go of the past, embrace the present, welcome the future. It sounds like it's SO easy. No, it's NOT. When we were in P6, some of us wanted to fast-forward into the future and just get out of this shitpit. Yeah, when we finally do, you find that it's the warmest of all places to be, next to home. Stupid decisions. Stupid regret. There may be some people we don't like in P6, but that doesn't mean you will hate them forever. 总有一天,你会开窍的。Haters, hateds. Everyone has been one of each before. Now, let me take back the first statement about the sucky secondary1 life. It's not, in some ways. (I'm trying my best to NOT think about P6.) Like the fact we meet new people. Sure, some is positive and some is negative. But you don't want to end up treating them like strangers. Maybe my personality from P6 caught up and sticks to me in Sec1. I should change, I realized. But as hard as I try, laziness overwhelms. When you don't see the results while you're changing, it kinda pulls you down and the overall result you get is NOTHING. I don't have the patience to wait (though I'm trying hard now), and this whole "no results for the time being" thing is getting on my nerves. Try as I want, I don't see anything changing. It's just the people crossing me. Okay, I'm complaining. Now, I really do LOVE Sec1I, along with the undying love for 6.6'08. I love them okay. It's just the stupid stress that, for once, I feel. It's shocking to say I didn't feel any during PSLE, right? Right. But if I did feel stress and feel... motivated to move on, I would have scored better, or lower, and I wouldn't have met the friends I met in Sec1I. But seriously, thinking about this. If I DID score better or lower, I wouldn't have met the people I hate in Sec1. NOT SEC1I. Sec1. Minus the I, can you see? (A useless person just sat beside me, I'm getting angry.) An overlook of life, Part 1. |