ME,

Junie Lee Wei Ying, Pigsoil, juni3, J, just call me whatever you want, and I'm perverted - who isn't? A hearty Saggitarius, 081296 is the day I arrived! I heart writing stories and that'll never change. Lives in the lil' red dot, SINGAPORE! Was an Andersonian (2003-2008) and currently a Mayflowerian (2009-), I'll never forget my schools! There's gonna be drama in my life, so stay tuned.

LIKES,

Dramas! Stories! Bowling! Writing! Basically anything that's random and funny and good. Oh, my good friends (:

WANTS,

Many many things. You sure you want to know? A meet-up with the old sickopals.

HATES,

Not planning to elaborate! Ask me if you wanna know ;D
Put in your links here. Don't remove the credits. Thank you.

From Junie- Oh Ernest, don't be so polite. I WILL edit it as I like, you smartypants.

Designer: (inflammatory)






Click to view my Personality Profile page
Thursday, March 19, 2009
an overlook of life; / 12:39

Okay, second post about the darned life till now.

I seriously got myself too deep yesterday. Okay, let me make something known.

I LOVE 1INTEGRITY'09 AND 6.6'08! <3

And all the friends accumulated. The beloved friends that are there are for me ;D Though I love all of my friends, there are two I need to thank seriously from last year. (Even if you're not one of these two, I still thank you, seriously. I love ALL my friends. But this two are real special. All of my friends has did something important for me, and I love you all. Let me emphasize, I STILL love all of my other friends!) CharC for crapping with me, standing up for me, and doing those stupid crazy stuff with me, and the standing up thing! ;D Vanessa for giving me sarcastic comments when I make a real stupid mistake in English (HA! Now I can sarcastic you back ;D Sarcastic isn't even a verb.) and all those talks ;D Sorry about last time though. Anyway, I also thank these two siaozhabors ladies for standing up for me.

It feels really lonely in Sec1I even though I have new friends. None of them (correct me if I'm wrong) are like CharC and Vanessa, who can bully me in a friendly way ;D YES! I hit the spot. That's exactly what I'm missing. The bullying-in-a-friendly-way thing ;D Like insulting me then laughing all the way. Like hitting me then laughing all the way. I can tell CharC and Vanessa has done lots of those stuff. HAHAS. Girls, you're all so crazy. It would be less awkward if my friends now can bully me. I'm weird! I ask for bullying. Yes, I ask for bullying. So, friends now, mind doing that? ;D

Okay, about the past-present-future thing, I want to emphasize on one thing. No matter what the future holds for me, I will never forget the past and the present means most to me. It's impossible for me to find exact replicas of CharC and Vanessa and my SICKOPALS (Horny ones, look at this!) in the current Sec1I. You know who you are, SICKOPALS ;D

The stupid pressure -.-

-End- An Overlook Of Life Part 2