ME,

Junie Lee Wei Ying, Pigsoil, juni3, J, just call me whatever you want, and I'm perverted - who isn't? A hearty Saggitarius, 081296 is the day I arrived! I heart writing stories and that'll never change. Lives in the lil' red dot, SINGAPORE! Was an Andersonian (2003-2008) and currently a Mayflowerian (2009-), I'll never forget my schools! There's gonna be drama in my life, so stay tuned.

LIKES,

Dramas! Stories! Bowling! Writing! Basically anything that's random and funny and good. Oh, my good friends (:

WANTS,

Many many things. You sure you want to know? A meet-up with the old sickopals.

HATES,

Not planning to elaborate! Ask me if you wanna know ;D
Put in your links here. Don't remove the credits. Thank you.

From Junie- Oh Ernest, don't be so polite. I WILL edit it as I like, you smartypants.

Designer: (inflammatory)






Click to view my Personality Profile page
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Reality Check, One Two Three! #1; / 14:18

Yes, it's The Gambetteh Boy! I'm Gambetteh Boy, talking to you readers for the first time! Anyway, PigSoil told me about the first review episode coming up here! Just so you know guys, I'm the one unleashing the reviews ;D

Anyway, today's review is on MUSIC! Yes, music. Today's songs (there's more than one!) are...

Deja Vu by Beyonce ft. Jay Z

What You Got by Colby O' Donis ft. Akon

Any of you heard this songs before? What You Got, it's been played on 987 for how many times in the world -.- Actually, I pretty much like dance songs (those fast ones). Deja Vu is a good dance song, yeah? What You Got is a song good enough to listen to and get your nerves up ;D Basically, on this first review, I won't be going in too deep. It's just some good (or bad) comments I would say to all readers out there ;D

Oh, sub-category time. Crappin' At Crap Centre is ON!

Let's crap, people ;D

Random Facts I Found And Realized-

Phail is a nice word to use.
Kinder Bueno rocks.
I love black markers.
I love dance songs.
I love movies.
I love popcorn.
I hate braces.
I want a blogshop.

Yeah, that's it for today.

The Gambatteh Boy!

Note from PigSoil: Read the previous post before this one ;D