ME,

Junie Lee Wei Ying, Pigsoil, juni3, J, just call me whatever you want, and I'm perverted - who isn't? A hearty Saggitarius, 081296 is the day I arrived! I heart writing stories and that'll never change. Lives in the lil' red dot, SINGAPORE! Was an Andersonian (2003-2008) and currently a Mayflowerian (2009-), I'll never forget my schools! There's gonna be drama in my life, so stay tuned.

LIKES,

Dramas! Stories! Bowling! Writing! Basically anything that's random and funny and good. Oh, my good friends (:

WANTS,

Many many things. You sure you want to know? A meet-up with the old sickopals.

HATES,

Not planning to elaborate! Ask me if you wanna know ;D
Put in your links here. Don't remove the credits. Thank you.

From Junie- Oh Ernest, don't be so polite. I WILL edit it as I like, you smartypants.

Designer: (inflammatory)






Click to view my Personality Profile page
Thursday, April 16, 2009
am i straightforward? / 16:19

Am I straightforward?

Is it getting better in school? Yes! It is (: But not going really well with others.

I find myself having better rapport with the other classes. 1D/1A, haha. MelissaLOKE is cute! Ahaha, she lost her voice today and her voice became all cartoon-ish/baby-ish. After school, planning to go hub and I saw Melissa. She asked me if I want go macs, cos she wants to eat it. Then I say so coincidental, and we went together :P Then her voice became all cute-ish! We reached macs, ate, then ROFLMAO-ed together. Eh, then another coincidence took place. I saw XiLing/BingLin/HongXuan at macs! Wahahaha! I went and said hello. Then turns out, they having lunch at macs with Sheryl (the 1A girl) and Melissa said hello to Sheryl by pouncing on her. Yes pouncing. Then there was Jason/Anthony and one more guy didn't see his name. Ahahahaha! Seeing Jason makes me feel like playing maple again, but my feeking Vista doesn't support it. Whatever, I'm going to download it.

Tomorrow's 2.4 and I'm freaking out now. I scared I get asthma attack (which hasn't happened for around 7 years already) and shit, I WILL die. FREAK, lucky tomorrow wearing different shoes. HAVE... TO... GO... HUB... TOMORROW... OR... I... WILL... NOT... SURVIVE! Ahaha (:

Cheers, J.