![]() | ||
|
ME, Junie Lee Wei Ying, Pigsoil, juni3, J, just call me whatever you want, and I'm perverted - who isn't? A hearty Saggitarius, 081296 is the day I arrived! I heart writing stories and that'll never change. Lives in the lil' red dot, SINGAPORE! Was an Andersonian (2003-2008) and currently a Mayflowerian (2009-), I'll never forget my schools! There's gonna be drama in my life, so stay tuned. LIKES, Dramas! Stories! Bowling! Writing! Basically anything that's random and funny and good. Oh, my good friends (: WANTS, Many many things. You sure you want to know? A meet-up with the old sickopals. HATES, Not planning to elaborate! Ask me if you wanna know ;D |
Put in your links here. Don't remove the credits. Thank you. From Junie- Oh Ernest, don't be so polite. I WILL edit it as I like, you smartypants. Designer: (inflammatory) ![]() | |
|
Friday, April 3, 2009
bright up the mood; / 14:02
Sports day today. Now I understand why MrJamesTan say 2008 was the only year Unicorn didn't get last. Ohmygawd, are we really so 差劲 until every year get last? W'ever, there's only one word to describe this Sports Day, and the word is...HOT. (Or warm, whatever.) The sun was like, right in my face?! For the whole time I was trying to read Eclipse -.- So much for putting that big book into my bag. But seriously, it's warm until... the food I brought almost become barhberhqueue. I didn't feel I got any darker, but I wished I did. And the time, they say it ends a 10.30, and in the end it ended at 11.30! But whatever, I'm happy that 1I got second for Sec1 InterClass Relay 8 X 50m! Woohoo, cheers! Also happy that for Sec2, 2A got third, 2D got second, and 2I got first! My direct senior class, and Hannah's brother - Daryl - is in that class too. W'ever, SportsDay ended and I left with Isabelle to go to MRT. Funny things happened on the way ;) Heheheh. I got my electronics (which I stupid stupid go believe cannot bring -.-), THANK YOU! Isabelle went to Cheers first, then I went in - buy drinks lah. I lack of sugar, I need SUGAR RUSH. Hahas. Then Isabelle kept insisting she saw an Andersonian (our JUNIOR) but I see no Andersonians except many many Mayflowerians. Then I told her to check time - 11++, also haven't left school. Then was like, "you got illusions is it? Hallucinate arh? Too warm lerh!" Then we went to wait for MRT, which unfortunately, both MRTs left when we reached the escalator -.- So we wait lor. While waiting we played 接龙 cos' really too sian lerh. Yeah, it's in Chinese and there's only two word phrases allowed. Then laughed lots. MRT reached and we continued in the train. Then reached hub, separate (she go bus I go lunch), but I didn't forget the last word - 服 right? LOLOL. Met my mum and then we ate. I was like asking her, ice blended can don't use ice (for bubble tea). Then LOLOL, she really go ask the lady at the counter. Laughed secretly, since she played an April Fools' joke on me saying that my teacher called her -.- She was laughing at herself anyway :D Sad thing - I hope you're okay! - to the old lady who fell down :( She was using those type of grocery trolley, when she reached escalator last step (the top lah) she was going to drag it down, but she tripped and the trolley plus her fell :((( I wasn't at the escalator, I passed the escalator, and I regretted not helping her :( Lucky for her, many others were there :D Get well soon, hope you're okay! I slapped myself -.- |