![]() | ||
|
ME, Junie Lee Wei Ying, Pigsoil, juni3, J, just call me whatever you want, and I'm perverted - who isn't? A hearty Saggitarius, 081296 is the day I arrived! I heart writing stories and that'll never change. Lives in the lil' red dot, SINGAPORE! Was an Andersonian (2003-2008) and currently a Mayflowerian (2009-), I'll never forget my schools! There's gonna be drama in my life, so stay tuned. LIKES, Dramas! Stories! Bowling! Writing! Basically anything that's random and funny and good. Oh, my good friends (: WANTS, Many many things. You sure you want to know? A meet-up with the old sickopals. HATES, Not planning to elaborate! Ask me if you wanna know ;D |
Put in your links here. Don't remove the credits. Thank you. From Junie- Oh Ernest, don't be so polite. I WILL edit it as I like, you smartypants. Designer: (inflammatory) ![]() | |
|
Thursday, April 9, 2009
hope's lighting up; / 20:56
Yes, I'm getting happier WOOTSO.I heart my white specs :D Anyway, to school I go and start the day. Was still hyped over the news about the mondays. Hahas, then it was Geog, a short period, watched videos and didn't do workbook :) Hohoho, then maths. Ohemgee, I used to love maths okay... But now I find that it's super boring. I can't freaking concentrate. Okay, if I still had MissChau here then it would rock lah. But I don't. So... yeah. Hais, missing sixsix again. But nehmind, cos the SHIRT is coming soon! Yes, I don't care, this will be a successful attempt. Suibian, went to recess, again, with ChiaYien/Melissa (the sibeh cute one lah!), and this time with Chikiat. Surprising hor. Then ChiaYien told me that she like my aunt's restaurant's food (vegetarian) and I was like o.O Hahas, cos I don't like mah. But I contemplated treating her some food. YES! I'm using a CHEEM english word! LOL. Anyway, after recess was english :DDD I heart english so much nowwwwwwwwwwwww. English did summary writing, which I hate. Sheesh. Then uh, chinese? Oh yeah, when I came back from recess I was jumping because I'm happay - Eileen.L told me YuLaoShi never come, and I literally cheered! First time siahh. Then yeah, relief-ed the whole chinese period at the canteen, but still doing work. 阴魂不散 lor. Sibeh suay, go back class is art. Two periods -.- Then we did the YOG thing... which teacher asked me to give it a wash in green, and whatthetoot, it was tough. But fooled some way with Maurice/Dexter/Bryan/Dylan LOL. They doing suckcock. Hahas! He talked to me again, is it true? God, I finally believe in you. Please, you're just on the way of fulfilling my whole wish. Please, fulfil it. I promise, I promise dearly, I will never say those stupid things again. I just want harmony between us. Right... So bus-ed home, Isabelle+Zhiqi behind me siao-ing LOL. Not sure what they talking about, but anyway blah. Bus-ed again to bowling, which sucked. Then what crap, I thought there wasn't training whatthehell! Cos I never see a single MF-ian. Also, there were staff of Mayflower at there okay! Shocked. Surprised. Bored like shit. Brien became nicer today o.O Whatever, I still never go beyond 80 -.- Zzz. Random-ed with Isabelle today and we doubled! Cos there was this time, me and Isabelle strike but Eugene and ChuanWei... tsktsktsk :D Hahas, girlbowlers RULE! Jiayous MF for upcoming competition yo! Random-ing now, lolllll. I bowled s'more with the guys and I still sucked -.- Sucked as in the marks, not the ahem. LOL. Then came home and whatever and typing now lo. DaiYangTian has some facial problems. |