ME,

Junie Lee Wei Ying, Pigsoil, juni3, J, just call me whatever you want, and I'm perverted - who isn't? A hearty Saggitarius, 081296 is the day I arrived! I heart writing stories and that'll never change. Lives in the lil' red dot, SINGAPORE! Was an Andersonian (2003-2008) and currently a Mayflowerian (2009-), I'll never forget my schools! There's gonna be drama in my life, so stay tuned.

LIKES,

Dramas! Stories! Bowling! Writing! Basically anything that's random and funny and good. Oh, my good friends (:

WANTS,

Many many things. You sure you want to know? A meet-up with the old sickopals.

HATES,

Not planning to elaborate! Ask me if you wanna know ;D
Put in your links here. Don't remove the credits. Thank you.

From Junie- Oh Ernest, don't be so polite. I WILL edit it as I like, you smartypants.

Designer: (inflammatory)






Click to view my Personality Profile page
Friday, April 10, 2009
i still can't let go; / 21:26

I enjoyed myself today with my four best bestest friends. Sadly... they're not 1Ians. But whatever, I enjoyed myself also!

I'm always the earliest everytime got outing leh. I was like, outside MiniToons waiting for the three other bimbos FRIENDS. Before I reached MiniToons I saw YiXuan with her friend at the bus interchange there :P I was like, anticipating for the next 1Ian - JiaYan (but still never see her until the end of the day -.-) Whatever lah, at MiniToons I saw Arnold Toh, Sergul Toh, and then Douglas o.O I wonder if they recognize me. No, they don't. But right, after Vanessa came it was like hell waiting for CharC. Vanessa met her classmates, I saw SongJianQiao LOL. Then s'more right, Clifton suddenly walked pass us onto the escalator but we still said Hi. Hahas. Then we continued waiting and waiting and finally, that CharC came. Funnay sia. We go to Macs. Then I on my lappy and start writing. But without internet sucks leh. Charlee came and whacked me on the head. I accidentally hung up only what -.- Anyway we ate, then we went to Jay8. LOL, got one 1G girl recognize me sia. I recognized her earlier, just didn't know she would recognize me. Went back to hub and what, crapped? I'm not happy to say we camwhored, but yes, we did. Ahaha. Then we laughed like idiots, garnering us lots and LOTS of attention. Charlee left first then we walked around and we went to dinner. Dinnertime funny too lols. Then parted. Zzz, why time like that one? So fast overrrrrrr.

Even though this is one of the best outings I've got, there's still something bad.

I still can't let go.