ME,

Junie Lee Wei Ying, Pigsoil, juni3, J, just call me whatever you want, and I'm perverted - who isn't? A hearty Saggitarius, 081296 is the day I arrived! I heart writing stories and that'll never change. Lives in the lil' red dot, SINGAPORE! Was an Andersonian (2003-2008) and currently a Mayflowerian (2009-), I'll never forget my schools! There's gonna be drama in my life, so stay tuned.

LIKES,

Dramas! Stories! Bowling! Writing! Basically anything that's random and funny and good. Oh, my good friends (:

WANTS,

Many many things. You sure you want to know? A meet-up with the old sickopals.

HATES,

Not planning to elaborate! Ask me if you wanna know ;D
Put in your links here. Don't remove the credits. Thank you.

From Junie- Oh Ernest, don't be so polite. I WILL edit it as I like, you smartypants.

Designer: (inflammatory)






Click to view my Personality Profile page
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
i'm still stuck in this status; / 17:47

Blah, boliao. I love my white glasses! They're so damn white.
Let's see what happened today, though I know no one will be reading.

Science, joked around, wasn't listening to Mr Chen about what crap on D/S/T, then Music ended fast fast, Mr Chua let us watch the FIRE SAFETY video, which I watched before from Jim's recommendation, then went to recess. Went to see the pushcart by YEG/Enterprise about the Cameron Highlands stuff, forgot to buy -.- Then the Volcano thing by 1Ians, ahahaha.

D&T! I did rather good today, but Tianlong on the fan then I think I got some wood dust in me body. Means I'll get cancer!

And he responded to what I said. Was it true, or was I dreaming? Please, please tell me it's true. I've been waiting for this for a very long time. Please, fulfil my wish.

Chei, blah, whatever. Then Geog, got homework gah. Then uhhhhhh, Assembly. Heheheh, was cheering/clapping rather loudly for Bryan :D Cos CIO playing mah. It IS surprising Bryan got into SYF crew. He's RICHARD KHOR, the wrestler-wannabe who always wrestled with SekWei in APS'08. Whatever, bus-ed to Hub with Eileen.T and we went to Macs. She saw Brendan and freaked. It's not that Sec2 BrendanYeow, it's Eileen.T's ex-classmate. Shockingly, there were seats beside Brendan's table but Eileen.T was not budging. C'mon lah, it's not scary to sit with him what. He looks like a gentle giant, LOL. Then we finished our meal. Halfway, she ran to toilet with her bballer speed because Brendan was "entering" Macs, again, cos we were sitted infront infront there, right infront of the door. Anyway, after that we went into hub, but she said she don't want go in cos she thinks Brendan is inside. So split :) She went home while I went to buy bubbletea. It's PeachIceBlended, actually. But the auntie at the shop missed me, cos I veh short -.- Then I had to queue all over again. DAMN IT. But I don't blame her, cos I am the one that is short. Anyway, WOOTSO, I bus-ed home and yeah whatever, posting now.

I noticed two things in my life changed:

1, I heart PeachIceBlended xD
2, I love HOTWATER!

And yeah, what shit, I can't be SL :/

EDIT: Hongxuan didn't come school today, cos of fever. GET WELL SOON!