![]() | ||
|
ME, Junie Lee Wei Ying, Pigsoil, juni3, J, just call me whatever you want, and I'm perverted - who isn't? A hearty Saggitarius, 081296 is the day I arrived! I heart writing stories and that'll never change. Lives in the lil' red dot, SINGAPORE! Was an Andersonian (2003-2008) and currently a Mayflowerian (2009-), I'll never forget my schools! There's gonna be drama in my life, so stay tuned. LIKES, Dramas! Stories! Bowling! Writing! Basically anything that's random and funny and good. Oh, my good friends (: WANTS, Many many things. You sure you want to know? A meet-up with the old sickopals. HATES, Not planning to elaborate! Ask me if you wanna know ;D |
Put in your links here. Don't remove the credits. Thank you. From Junie- Oh Ernest, don't be so polite. I WILL edit it as I like, you smartypants. Designer: (inflammatory) ![]() | |
|
Monday, April 13, 2009
it's time to take action; / 15:05
Please, I know I've offended YOU before (maybe not the others,) and I'm seriously sorry about this. I've done my best to show you I'm sorry. Tan Wei Xiang. I'm sorry! I've apologized for countless of times but seriously, you don't want to listen! Take an example. You take it like I'm an epidemic. I will spread to all the other good people around me. I know you saw me at Macs today. And you rushed out of the door when you realized where I sat. Am I in your way? Am I blocking you from anything? Sure, make everyone dislike me. You don't think about the consequences, because you simply know I won't tell the teacher or whatever shit of protection. Fine, I don't want to argue. I just want to say I'm sorry. For, yeah, everything. xxx Let me detach myself from the Ohyeah, forgot to mention that I bus-ed to hub with Eileen.T and met MelissaLOKE, Pearl, Phoebe, and Sheryl! Hahas, then saw KingIan (my first face-to-face meet-up with him o.O) with ZheKai, Sean (ChongEik) and Lucas, I think. He expected me to be prettier (-.-) and taller (LOL). Before bus-ing to hub, I went to APS! But never go in lah, stand at the outside admire. Hais. Miss it like so much can. Once again, fucking pissed with MSN. Work already, will you? No, no more SL :D |