ME,

Junie Lee Wei Ying, Pigsoil, juni3, J, just call me whatever you want, and I'm perverted - who isn't? A hearty Saggitarius, 081296 is the day I arrived! I heart writing stories and that'll never change. Lives in the lil' red dot, SINGAPORE! Was an Andersonian (2003-2008) and currently a Mayflowerian (2009-), I'll never forget my schools! There's gonna be drama in my life, so stay tuned.

LIKES,

Dramas! Stories! Bowling! Writing! Basically anything that's random and funny and good. Oh, my good friends (:

WANTS,

Many many things. You sure you want to know? A meet-up with the old sickopals.

HATES,

Not planning to elaborate! Ask me if you wanna know ;D
Put in your links here. Don't remove the credits. Thank you.

From Junie- Oh Ernest, don't be so polite. I WILL edit it as I like, you smartypants.

Designer: (inflammatory)






Click to view my Personality Profile page
Thursday, April 2, 2009
my day's getting darker; / 19:55

I wish I can go back in time. I horribly regret the thing about first impressions. Seriously, I'm not getting any better. I'm sorry.

I've always wished for more people to talk to me. Well, Minnie's lesson on smiling worked for that lil' 5% of my brain. I was smiling, then back to class and my smile disappeared. Minnie, I think I need more lessons on smiling =I

Here's a stupid mistake that made me smile. I was posting in my class blog about the photos, but somehow I mistook it for my own blog and I posted a post that was meant to be an apology to WeiXiang. Goodness, I had to edit like mad. Anyway, I want to cut that post short.

Sorry to WeiXiang, if my long and not smiling face pissed you off or whatever. And my sian-to-be-around personality. There's nothing I can do about that, if you still wish to continue doing all those spiteful actions.

And sorry to the rest of 1I (and I really mean the whole of 1I) if I offended you in one way or another.

I simply cannot get myself to socialize more. And I know that if I don't, I will never be able to be just like me with my other friends. I absolutely yearn for the times we spent in the past to come back to Sec1.

Maybe I'm over-analyzing... But people sound pissed when they talk to me.

And I realized something funny while watching a stupid kiddy programme - kids speak in proper english more than we do now. Don't believe it? Check out the programme on Ch8, every Thursday at 8.30pm. Serious.

Back to the serious matter. Once again, I'm sorry for everything.