![]() | ||
|
ME, Junie Lee Wei Ying, Pigsoil, juni3, J, just call me whatever you want, and I'm perverted - who isn't? A hearty Saggitarius, 081296 is the day I arrived! I heart writing stories and that'll never change. Lives in the lil' red dot, SINGAPORE! Was an Andersonian (2003-2008) and currently a Mayflowerian (2009-), I'll never forget my schools! There's gonna be drama in my life, so stay tuned. LIKES, Dramas! Stories! Bowling! Writing! Basically anything that's random and funny and good. Oh, my good friends (: WANTS, Many many things. You sure you want to know? A meet-up with the old sickopals. HATES, Not planning to elaborate! Ask me if you wanna know ;D |
Put in your links here. Don't remove the credits. Thank you. From Junie- Oh Ernest, don't be so polite. I WILL edit it as I like, you smartypants. Designer: (inflammatory) ![]() | |
|
Friday, April 17, 2009
sickest idea; / 16:06
I just had the sickest idea of all sickest ideas.I am going to put my Sec1 life into a story. Yes, incorporating the HOBBY and the HATE. - - - Okay nevermind, that was a sick idea. Biantai 100%. Whatever it is, let me simplify my Sec1 life. Subjects are horrible, teachers are nice. Classmates are okay, friends are sweet. Pressure is coming, suffering has arrived. Hate is experienced, love is felt. Isolation is in, togetherness is out. - That was my simple simplifying. Sorry. And sorry to all others. - - - Seriously (I'm not being American here), answer me truthfully, do I suck? If so, why? If not, why not? 2.4 REALLY was a killer. I failed, by I don't know, seven minutes? - - - Oh, bus-ed to hub alone and bought "stuffs", wahaha. Guess who I saw? YES, IT'S ONE OF MY SICKOPALS, SYT! Ahahahahaha. And she just pass me by and said "Junie" and showed a friendly sign. Hai, miss her so much and her sick laughing. Also, I rushed up to her and gave her the star lanyard she wanted last time. LOL, lame me huh? Then I rushed back to my bus queue and the bus came! Luckyyyyyy. Okay bye. Cheers, J. |